The Alliance works both in Maine and with our National partners and legislators to advocate for policies that advance our goals to:
- Ensure a highly competent and valued behavioral health workforce.
- Secure investments in quality behavioral health care for Mainers within their home communities.
- Achieve positive change in the public perception of mental health and substance use challenges.
- Maintain impactful partnerships and collaborations to advance the Alliance mission.
- Grow the Alliance membership to improve organizational sustainability and to better reach Alliance goals.
- Advance equity, diversity, and inclusion for Alliance member agencies, their staff, and for the consumers they serve.
Click here for the ALLIANCE POLICY PAGE
Click here to BECOME AN ADVOCATE
Click here to find our work with our Federal Delegation and National Partners