The following is a list of current employment opportunities available from our Member Agencies. If you have any questions regarding an individual Job Posting, please contact the hiring agency directly.
All Alliance for Addiction & Mental Health Services, Maine Member Agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Current job opening:
York Hospital is a non-profit 501(c)(3) 79-bed hospital with five community sites and 13 physician practices. We use a loving-kindness approach to offer exceptional care in a healing environment. From primary and preventive care and diagnostic testing to specialized medicine and surgical specialties to rehabilitation and care at home, York Hospital is known for its passion for centering care around patients and families, and providing unbelievable experiences for all.
The Cottage Program at York Hospital is seeking an LCSW or LCPC preferred (with LADC) with an expertise in addictions counseling to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow professionally with a small, excellent program you will want to consider learning more about us and this position. The Cottage Program is licensed as a Maine Substance Abuse Treatment agency. We provide both individual and group outpatient counseling and DEEP services.
This is a Full Time (40 hr/wk) position, Monday – Friday and may require some evenings. This position is located in York, Maine.
The LCSW or LCPC (with LADC preferred) will assist the patient throughout their treatment experience and ensure that the following care is provided:
- Provides clinical care and management to Cottage Program clients and their families.
- Sets a work schedule that is flexible and allows for optimum availability to clients (some evenings are required for Intensive Outpatient Groups.)
- Assists with covering client treatment services when team members are out.
- Follows Agency, State, Insurance and Medicaid policies for provision of care.
- Maintains client records in a timely manner.
- Counsels in-patient hospital clients.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient and customer experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- A minimum of Five (5) or more years of Addictions Counseling experience.
- Strong skills in leading treatment groups.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Detail oriented.
- LCSW/LCPC Maine Licensed (LADC preferred)