The Alliance for Addiction and Mental Health Services, Maine has partnered with Unemployment Services Trust (UST) for the past ten years in an effort to help nonprofits keep more money within the nonprofit community. For over thirty years, the UST has offered 501(c)3 organizations a safe, cost effective alternative to paying state unemployment taxes, as allowed by federal law.
Providing nonprofits with workforce solutions that reduce costs and strengthen their missions, UST provides more than 2,100 participants with exclusive access to:
- Unemployment claims administrative services
- 100% representation at claims hearings
- Online dashboard and reporting
- Live HR hotline and employment training tools
- Outplacement and career transition services
2019 Unemployment Cost Analysis to uncover your saving’s potential. Expedite your request today with this Priority Code: 2018AAMHS-E