Call for Presentations:
Submit Your Innovative Ideas Today! by Oct. 4! Chance to Win $10,000
Welcome to NatCon20, the largest conference in behavioral health care and your destination for next-level learning, peer-to-peer engagement and high-octane entertainment.
This year, we will embrace what makes us unique, celebrate what unites us and paint a portrait of progress. What can you expect?
- Tailored curriculum for organizations of all sizes.
- Top-notch programming for practice improvement and making change stick.
- World-renowned speakers including bestselling author Brené Brown, Ph.D.
- Dynamic sessions on trending topics like mass violence and the effects of trauma on migrant children.
- New activities like the NatCon Technology Shark Tank, CEO bootcamp and “Hackathon.”
NatCon20 is an exclusive invitation to boost your abilities – and your bottom line – alongside more than 6,000 of yours peers. Join us Sunday, April 5 – Tuesday, April 7 for a front-row seat to the future of health care.
Call for Presentations: Submit Your Innovative Ideas Today!Learn more and submit your presentations by October 4, 2019 for consideration.
Now is your chance to contribute to our curriculum! Do you have an innovative idea or bold concept that reflects our vibrant community? Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the NatCon20 General Program, second annual Research Symposium or the first ever NatCon Technology Shark Tank where you could win $10,000.